Paradise Viet Nam
01/2016 - 12/2017 (1 năm)
Manage End to End HR Generalist Activities, viz, Recruitment, Payroll, Performance Management, Employee Relations, Statutory Compliance, Employee Engagement Activities.
Coordinate with all the HOD and understand their manpower requirements and fill the vacancies at the earliest.
Maintain Employee Attendance and generate salaries through the software.
Maintain KRAs and to follow up with them for their monthly MIS.
Ensures accurate database of staff records, which should be consistently updated.
Implements and follows through Employees Recognition Programs, i.e. Innovation Award, Honesty Award.
Ensures a high level of employees delighting activities within the department.
To walk the talk and be a role model in delighting our customers.
Recognizes team members for outstanding delivery of employees delight services. To promote usage of employees delight team forms.
Be visible and accessible to all employees and follow through all actions.
Be effective in utilization of employees profiles and be consistent in delivery of services.
Maintain strong relationship and goodwill with all employees.
Personally handle complaints and counseling.
Ensure high level of recovery from unhappy incidences concerning employees.
Facilitate the process of staff recruitment:
Keep records of all approved staff requisition forms.
Maintain Vacancy Lists compilation.
Compile and screen applications
Compile monthly head count report for VP-HR and all Divisions.
Prepare certificates, gifts or cash prizes for employees Town meeting.
- Coordinate with the relevant department for the submission of the evaluation forms before expiry of the probationary period.
- Check if finished hotel orientation and department training.
- Update in the Computer and personnel file for staff transfers, promotions and salary adjustments. .
- Coordinate with paymaster for the information administration of transfer, promotion and salary adjustment.
Maintenance of the resignation record.
Compiles PAF from Department Heads to Manager HR and Financial Controller for approval.
Coordinates with Finance on payment and verify balance of outstanding leaves.
Arranges exit interviews for rank & files personnel.
Prints staffs Attendance Record List (from 1st of last month to 30th or 31st of current month) to all Dept Heads.
Collects and checks reviewed Staff Attendance records from Dept Heads. Reports to Finance if there is any inconsistency.
- Prints Full-Attendance list quarterly and sends to Dept Heads.
- Collects and checks the reviewed Full-Attendance List returned by Dept. Heads. Send to Finance after obtaining HR Manager and Financial Controllers signatures.
Metro Cash & Carry Viet Nam – Metro Ha Long Center
01/2015 - 12/2016 (1 năm)
Responsible for all HR related matters of store
Closely cooperate with Head Office’s HR Team on recruitment, personnel administration, C&B, training and talent development
Make sure all Labor Law, company principles, procedure, work instruction… are followed by Store HR Team and by other Departments of the store
Provide guidance, consult to DCM and Store Management Team on HR matters
KEY RESULT AREAS
1. HR Operation Services:
Assess, coach and upgrade HR operational staff in Distribution Center
Manage and create a conducive Employee Relation climate:
• Jointly attend to Union matters
• Manage labor dispute and employee grievances
• Coach & train Line Managers & Staffs in effective handling of labor dispute and employee grievances
Domestic relocation management
Labor relationship: Labor Law, Disciplinary Action, Business compliance
2. Compensation Benefits Management
Assess, coach and upgrade HO Compensation & Benefits team
Prepare annual HR budget (Headcounts FTE , Labor Cost etc.) and the effective and reporting of variances
Participate in salary survey, make proposal for updating of job classification and salary structure to ensure our competitive position in the market place, while meeting the company cost constrain
Effective management of the entire performance management process
Review and if applicable propose modification of current performance incentive plan and ensure its effective implementation
Monitor recruitment plan and budget
Update and prepare Job Description for all positions within Metro Vietnam, as per the standard format
Overall responsible for the timely recruitment of non-strategic positions
In charge of interview for level 5
4. Co-ordinate with the Training contact in Head Office to organize in Distribution Center training programs and On the Job training activities:
Explaining the purpose and the role they are fulfill
Putting the employee onto the CBT training during the twelve weeks period
Ensuring that the Training schedule is completed and signed of at the end of the twelve weeks training period
Continuing to motivate and develop the employee by adding responsibility in line with capabilities
Succession plan, Development Plan
Vina New Tarps Company
01/2012 - 12/2014 (2 năm)
Human resource) Leader
- Implementation of processes according to ISO 9001
- Responsible for fire prevention, safety
- Train employees about safe, security, environment, health……
- Apply for visa extension and work permit.
- Scheduled work shift and Attendance
- Inspection discipline, sense of work and workers